Below are some of the ingredients for homemade facial moisturizing cream. They will surely help you get that beautiful skin complexion you are yearning for!
Lemon cream for oily skin
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of witch hazel extract, or acid solution
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice and Casting
Simply mix very well all ingredients and pour into a jar. This cream is recommended for use only at night, because the lemon juice can redden your skin.
Dry Skin Cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons of vitamin E oil
- 2 tablespoons grated beeswax
- 3 drops of essential oil (grapefruit)
Mix beeswax, vitamin E oil and sesame oil, then heat at low temperature until it melts. Then heat the water and the essential oil gently. Combine the two mixtures and mix well (about 2 minutes).
Green Tea Facial Cream
- 4 tablespoons hazelnut oil
- 2 tablespoons emulsifying wax
- 1/2 cup of green tea
- 1 or 2 tablespoons of aloe vera juice
- 4 capsules of vitamin E
- 1 teaspoon of citric acid
Mix the oil and wax in a glass container, heat it in the bowl over a pot of water until dissolved. Prepare green tea in 1/2 cup water. Mix everything in glass. Wait until the mixture is cool, add vitamin E and citric acid. Mix well and place the face cream in the fridge while in a glass jar.
Aloe Vera Facial Cream
- 2/3 cup distilled water
- 1/3 cup of aloe vera gel
- Vitamins A and E (choice)
- 3/4 cup almond oil or grapeseed oil
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon lanolin
- 1-2 tablespoons grated beeswax